Cycle Islington infrastructure infra@CycleIslington.groups.ioCycle Islington (formerly ICAG) promotes cycling in the community, and lobbies and campaigns for safer streets and better infrastructure.
Private discussion about Islington Council's and TfL's infrastructure plans.
Previously, you might have been asked to confirm that 'I agree not to reveal or forward any drawings, emails or information provided by Islington Council or Transport for London that I have received via the Cycle Islington list and that are not in the public domain.'
- 36 Members
- 2,686 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.